Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating facilitates the image transfer allowing sublimation inks to bond onto the polymer substrate; without Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating the image will not transfer.
Use it to
- Provide a polymer layer which sublimation inks can bond to allow effective image transfer.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10″) from surface using light passes at room temperature, use multiple passes for a higher gloss finish but do not allow the spray to pool on the surface.
- Allow to air dry for 10 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
Download the Clear Coating Subli Glaze™ Safety Data Sheet