Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating can be applied at the end of the sublimation process (after the image has been transferred), to add a layer of protection against ultra violet radiation. Exposure to ultra violet light (i.e. Sunlight) can over time cause image fade; Subli Glaze UV Protection Coating reduces the effects of UV image fade.
Use it to
- Protect transferred images against fading due to prolonged exposure to Ultra Violet light.
How to use Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10″) from surface using light passes at room temperature.
- Air Dry for 24 hours. The substrate is touch dry in approx. 1 hour, and fully cured in 24 hours.
Download the UV Protection Subli Glaze™ Safety Data Sheet