Subli Glaze™ White Coating is used when working with dark coloured substrates or substrates that do not allow any light to pass through them. Subli Glaze™ White Coating is applied before the Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating to give the substrate a white background on which to transfer the image.
Use it to
- Provide a solid white background on which to transfer an image.
- Maximise the effect of the transfer of the image.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Opaque
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- If applying to a polished glossy surface, prime with Subli Glaze Adhesion Promoter.
- Apply in an even motion holding the can approx. 250mm (10″) from surface using light passes over the substrate at room temperature.
- Allow substrate to air dry for 5 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
Download the Opaque White Subli Glaze™ Safety Data Sheet